-
December 22nd, 2000, 06:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
AKKKK...its my frist christmas away from home..Im soooo freakin homesick...Who knew???...Im a grown woman right?..Im not suppose to feel this...I never thought I would...I figured I would miss my neices and newphews....I dont have kids so I lived xmas thru them..*sighs*
I didnt think I would miss the madness of all the family at my parents...the way my mother chases people around with food to make them eat...The way my brothers kids make me feel like getting my tubes tied.....the way my sister bitches every year about how her husband drinks too much xmas day...The way my father complains about all his gifts...How he made us all go to church together xmas eve..No matter what..even as adults he could still make us do things..*L*
*sniff*..next year im goin home...
So to all of you who get to be with your families this year...appreciate it...Cause you are sooo damn lucky..
MERRY XMAS!!!!..
-
December 22nd, 2000, 11:02 PM
#2
-
December 23rd, 2000, 01:43 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
December 23rd, 2000, 02:34 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
....there's an E that goes up there in the word 'everyones.....k
it didnt register, what it was miss'n when i was stare'n at it...
till after i submitted, and read it again....
and i dont want the 'edited by, mess'n up the bottom part....
there a few more reasons why i forgot that E up there, well! not forgot!..cus i went back to get it. but it just didnt show up...
never mind, i gotta go now...g*
-
December 23rd, 2000, 10:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
heidi! *HUG* i hear ya. it's my 4th christmas without family. i miss it too. the best gift i have gotten so far is a homemade christmas pudding my mom sent.... kinda makes it feel a bit more like old times. Merry Christmas heidi! *HUG*
-
December 24th, 2000, 04:42 AM
#6
Inactive Member
heidster! I'm sorry you're homesick this Christmas.....but try and focus on next year..or talking to them all on the phone, at least that is something to grasp onto to get you through the holidays.....It's a very different holiday for me this year too...in a way I can't wait for it to be over with...Funny isn't it, no matter how old we get, our folks can still "make" us do things we just reaaaaallllly don't wanna do *L*...I'm sure your family and friends at home are missing you just as much as you are they...*smile*....Look toward next year and try to have a Merry Christmas.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks